Thursday, August 20, 2009

..:: Comida Caseira ::..

..:: Comida Caseira ::..: "I love it when you grab and slash my body with your body. I press hard, the hand underneath the skirt trying to get my panties. Bite my ass while my bucetinha smooths.

You turn in front of me and I feel I want your cock hard, but you still licking me and I opened my legs. My bucetinha still wet to enjoy your warm tongue. Lick me until I have, put your finger in my pussy and gave me prove it!

Start your pants but you gave me no time to lick and suck this fucking hot the way you both like ... you got that beautiful cock in my pussy swollen and wet with pleasure ...

Pimeiro well devagarzinho and I felt your huge cock inside me. You wailing in my ear. Then continued to get harder and my increasingly wet bucetinha by your masculinity.

I was in the highest! And so, both got up to see inside of me wailing little ... You involved with my body and feel your skin chills, your sex still within me ... a well deserved rest for minutes after start all over"

No comments:

Post a Comment