Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forever Jamie

Forever Jamie: "Hate.
I'm not the biggest fan of hating, whether it's hating people or hating things. I just don't like hating. I like to be nice. I try my best to be nice, really, I do. But, there's always a point where you can't help but help certain things and/or certain people. I have reached that point. So, this post is dedicated to just listing everything and everyone I hate.


I hate:
-waiting for you to get online.
-being in trouble.
-feeling guilty.
-being alone.
-being in crowds.
-pain.
-having to pretend.
-not being allowed to do what I want.
-not having my own choice.
-not being able to be with you.
-tomatoes.
-heights.
-being insulted.
-hurting people in any way.
-waiting for you to call me.
-not knowing the words to a song.
-forgetting.
-people who hate me for no apparent reason.
-people who won't try to understand.
-liars.
-fakes.
-feeling left out.
-heartbreakers.
-nightmares.
-people who play mind games.
-not being able to do something correctly.
-legit fighting with anyone.
-bad memories."

No comments:

Post a Comment